[eclipse.org-planning-council] Name for the next release train

  Ian:

In a frenzied fit of execution efficiency, the PC has decided to honour the results of the doodle poll and call the next release train Helios.

The runner up was Halley, (if there are insurmountable problems with Helios).

Could you please let us know if you have any objections to Helios. We are assuming that, upon your approval, the name choice is finalized. If there are other hoops through which we must jump, please let us know.

--oec

Oliver E Cole                                  oec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
OC Systems                                     www.ocsystems.com
9990 Lee Hwy, Suite 270                        (v) 703.359.8160 x160
Fairfax, VA, 22030                             (f) 703.359.8161

Back to the top