[eclipse.org-members-committers] Nominations for the Eclipse Foundation Board of Directors Are Now Open

Eclipse Community,
The 2011 election for the Eclipse Foundation Board of Directors will be starting soon and we are calling for nominees.  Based on the number of strategic members as of December 31, 2010, there will be three elected committer representatives and three elected add-in provider representatives on the 2011 Board. The terms of office are from April 1, 2011 to March 31, 2012.

Key Dates
January 10, 2011 - Nominations open.  To nominate someone, email emo at eclipse dot org.
January 28, 2011 - Nominations close
January 31, 2011 - Nominees must return their candidate information to emo at eclipse dot org
February 2, 2011 - Nominees are published on www.eclipse.org
February 8, 2011 - Candidate information pages are published on www.eclipse.org
February 22, 2011 - Voting begins
March 11, 2011 - Voting ends at 3pm Eastern time
March 21, 2011 - New Board representatives are announced at the Membership Meeting at EclipseCon

Please consider running for the Board or nominating a worthy individual from the Eclipse community.  The elected directors make a significant impact to the governance of the Eclipse ecosystem and we need your help to build the best Board possible.

Regards,
Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director
Eclipse Foundation Inc.