RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Congratulations, and afew debriefing notes.

Title: Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Congratulations, and a few debriefing notes.

Yeah, EclipseWorld has absolutely no interest in embedded or mobile either. Claiming that this is our Eclipse user conference isn’t very accurate.

From: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schaefer, Doug
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 4:02 PM
To: Eclipsecon Program Committee list; mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Congratulations,and afew debriefing notes.

Unfortunately EclipseWorld appears to have more of an IT focus and I'm not sure CDT people head there, maybe I'm wrong. Ideally I'd like to see more of an Eclipse presence at conferences like the Embedded Systems Conference

No, I love EclipseCon the way it is, but with the ISV focus in mind, I would tweak the C/C++ category to better reflect that.

Cheers,

Doug.