RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Congratulations, and a few debriefing notes.

Title: Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Congratulations, and a few debriefing notes.

My personal opinion --- and it is just an opinion --- is that conferences get boring and impersonal once they get very far past 2k attendees. So we still have some room for group IMHO.

But I agree with others that the primary focus should be on ISVs/committers/adopters, with a significant-but-not-too-large presence for users.

And what size do you (Goldilocks) find to be just right, out of curiosity?  Are we there yet?

Back to the top