From: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff McAffer
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 8:49 AM
To: Eclipsecon Program Committee list
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Scheduling done- please take a look ASAP

similarly I get to the login page, and appear to login successfully (nothing saying I did not) but whenever I go back to that page or paste in the original URL I get the login prompt again.

Jeff

Peter Kriens <Peter.Kriens@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/18/2008 02:14 AM

Please respond to
Eclipsecon Program Committee list        <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipsecon Program Committee list <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Scheduling done -        please take a look ASAP

I can login to the website but I do not have enough privileges to see this page ...

Kind regards,

Peter Kriens