Re: [eclipse-dev] eclipse current CVS - build I20050401-1645 - compile error

snpe (snpe@xxxxxxxxxx):

> It isn't important for me - it is trivial error and it's good for me I
> checkout cvs HEAD, download CVS source for m6 and call build
> linux-gtk-x86 with target insertBuildId, compile and install (skip
> fetch becuase I fetch manual from HEAD)

  I do not think this code should be built if your target is
linux-gtk-x86.  Can you file a bug about this at bugs.eclipse.org/bugs?
Maybe this is an error?

  Also, note that M6 != HEAD.  There are lots of changes in HEAD already
since M6, and teams tag versions for the builds which may not be the
latest in CVS.  You should check the map files in the releng plugin to
see what versions teams have tagged for M6.

  -Billy

Back to the top