Re: [eclipse-dev] eclipse current CVS - build I20050401-1645 - compile error

On Saturday 02 April 2005 09:19 pm, Billy Biggs wrote:
> snpe (snpe@xxxxxxxxxx):
>
> > the build continue normal, but it show error - this is reason why error has
> > not benn detecetd
>
>   This code was not released for the build -- if you get the source .zip
> file, the Path.java in there did not have problems.
>
>   As I mentioned on the releng list, I fixed the compile problem in CVS.
> However, as Olivier mentioned this code is only for the Photon platform,
> so I am surprised you saw the bug at all :)
>
>   Thanks,
>   -Billy

Billy,
  It isn't important for me - it is trivial error and it's good for me
I checkout cvs HEAD, download CVS source for m6 and call
build linux-gtk-x86 with target
insertBuildId, compile and install (skip fetch becuase I fetch manual from HEAD)

Regards

Back to the top