Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20040113 (Timestamp: 200401130800):Automated JUnit testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

I only saw one test failure. This is a nit, JDT Core is right, the test is
wrong (forgot to update it as required).

|         |           Kim               |
|         |           Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IB|
|         |           MCA               |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           01/13/2004 09:42  |
|         |           PM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20040113 (Timestamp:  200401130800):Automated JUnit |
  |        testing complete.  Test failures/errors occurred.                                                    |
  |                                                                                                             |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

The rerun of the select Windows tests are complete - only two jdt-core
tests failed.

Kim

      Kim
      Moir/Ottawa/IBM@                  To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
      IBMCA                             cc:
      Sent by:                          Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev]
      eclipse-dev-admi          [eclipse-build]Build I20040113 (Timestamp:
      n@xxxxxxxxxxx             200401130800):Automated JUnit testing
                                complete.  Test failures/errors occurred.
      01/13/2004 01:46
      PM
      Please respond
      to eclipse-dev

To clarify, the Windows tests were hung on the core tests.   The entire
test suite was killed when I tried to stop the hung process.  We are
rerunning all the Windows tests that occur after core and will provide the
results to the list.

I've attached consolelog from the initial test run on Windows.

Kim

       Sonia
       Dimitrov/Ottawa                  To:
       /IBM@IBMCA               eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
       Sent by:                         cc:
       eclipse-dev-adm                  Subject:        [eclipse-dev]
       in@xxxxxxxxxxx           [eclipse-build]Build I20040113
                                (Timestamp:  200401130800):Automated
       01/13/2004               JUnit testing complete.  Test
       12:56 PM                 failures/errors occurred.
       Please respond
       to eclipse-dev

Build I20040113 (Timestamp: 200401130800):  Automated JUnit testing is
complete.  Test failures/errors occurred in the following:

org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.model_linux.gtk
org.eclipse.ant.tests.ui_winxp (file missing)
org.eclipse.core.tests_winxp (file missing)
org.eclipse.help.tests_winxp (file missing)
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests_winxp (file missing)
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.refactoring_winxp (file missing)
org.eclipse.jdt.debug.tests_winxp (file missing)
org.eclipse.swt.tests_winxp (file missing)
org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.builder_winxp (file missing)
org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.compiler_winxp (file missing)
org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.model_winxp (file missing)
org.eclipse.ui.tests_winxp (file missing)
org.eclipse.update.tests.core_winxp (file missing)
org.eclipse.team.tests.cvs_winxp (file missing)
org.eclipse.team.tests.core_winxp (file missing)

HTTP Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20040113-200401130800

FTP Download:

                user: anonymous
                password: (e-mail address or leave blank)
                server:  download.eclipse.org
                cd to directory:  I-I20040113-200401130800

                or

                ftp://download.eclipse.org/I-I20040113-200401130800