[eclipse-dev] Newbie question - repost

** This may be a duplicate - I sent it once before I realized I had to
subscribe to the mailing list...

Hi,

I'm just starting to look at Eclipse. This is probably the wrong place
for this question - please re-direct me if necessary...

I've been using NetBeans to develop Java GUI applications for several
years. I've just started looking at Eclipse. I can see how it can be
used to manage text files, and Web Server applications - but I don't see
any tools or plugins that will let me build a stand-alone GUI
application - as I would be able to do with NetBeans. Am I missing
something obvious? Is there a GUI-builder tool or plugin for Eclipse or
is it really designed for the server side of the system?

Any information or pointers to relevant documentation would be
appreciated. I've installed Eclipse on my machine and I've been working
through some tutorials and various parts of the documentation, but I
have not found what I'm looking for yet...

Thanks very much,

nbc
--
NAME:   Neil B. Cohen (Cisco Systems Inc.)
PHONE:  703-484-3205