[eclipse-dev] 2.0.1 primary plugin version numbers temporarily set to 2.0.1

Hi folks,

The current implementation of pde-build requires the primary feature plugin versions to match the feature versions.  Therefore I have changed the plugin versions in the plugin.xml for all primary plugins in the 2.0.1 branch.

However, the update specification may not have this restriction.  If this is the case, then pde-build will be changed and we will revert the versions.  However, applying the changes now allows us to move forward testing our 2.0.1 build process.

None of this effects the head (2.1) stream.

Thanks

...Dean...

Back to the top