Re: [ecf-dev] ECF Kepler Status

On 05/24/2013 03:15 AM, Wayne Beaton wrote:
> Are you asking how you can avoid alerting my attention to the fact that
> you may be trying to circumvent the process by issuing a bogus service
> release?

If I would have known how to trigger your alerts, I would have done so
with my mail to ecf-dev last week [1] where I brought this issue to the
general attention. Additionally we talked about this during the ECF con
call [2].

Btw. I recall a discussion from a few years back that said that bundle
versioning is independent from the release process (one can increment
the bundle major version even in a service release).

Markus

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ecf-dev/msg06298.html
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_5.14.2013

Back to the top