Re: [ecf-dev] Is ECF Discovery Service necessary when using RemoteServices

> On Behalf Of Markus Alexander Kuppe

On the consumer side additionally I configure the container:
IContainer container = containerFactory.createContainer("ecf.generic.client");
		container.connect(
		IDFactory.getDefault().createID(
		container.getConnectNamespace(), "ecftcp://192.168.206.1:10013/server"), null);