Re: [ecf-dev] Is ECF Discovery Service necessary when using RemoteServices

> On Behalf Of Markus Alexander Kuppe
> Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 2:05 PM
>
> On 01/14/2011 01:32 PM, Bartosz Czerwiński wrote:
>
> > Let's say that the location of the service (protocol, IP address and port) is
> fixed. I registered service on the host side and tried to access it on the
> consumer side using ServiceTracker. Unfortunately it does not work. I'm not
> sure what I did wrong.
>
> What does your ServiceTracker look like?
Host side:
Properties props = new Properties();
		props.put(IDistributionConstants.SERVICE_EXPORTED_INTERFACES,
				IDistributionConstants.SERVICE_EXPORTED_INTERFACES_WILDCARD);
		props.put(IDistributionConstants.SERVICE_EXPORTED_CONFIGS,
				CONTAINER_TYPE);
		props.put(
				IDistributionConstants.SERVICE_EXPORTED_CONTAINER_FACTORY_ARGUMENTS,
				CONTAINER_ID);
		serviceRegistration = bundleContext.registerService(
				IStockService.class.getName(), new GpwStockService(), props);

Consumer side:
stockServiceTracker = new ServiceTracker(bundleContext,
				bundleContext.createFilter("(&("
						+ org.osgi.framework.Constants.OBJECTCLASS + "="
						+ IStockService.class.getName() + ")("
						+ IDistributionConstants.SERVICE_IMPORTED + "=*))"),
				this);
		stockServiceTracker.open();