Re: [ecf-dev] org.eclipse.ecf.example.clients & IllegalMonitorStateException

Dann,

On 03/04/2010 09:02 AM, Dann Martens wrote:
Thomas,

I find your concern regarding the openness of the process unwarranted. It appears that you are acting out your frustration for me dismissing Buckminster on account of its current state.

Take a look at my concerns once more. You are not the target.

I don't get frustrated over your opinions about Buckminster, EMF, or p2. I try to sort out the facts and the reply to that in the best way possible.

By the way, Scott tells me he needs help with Buckminster

I have already offered my help, as I always do. Didn't seem like they needed anything particular right now. Markus, Scott, or Ted usually asks on our mailing lists when they have a problem. We try to be supportive and I think the relationship between the teams is very good.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top