Re: [ecf-dev] org.eclipse.ecf.example.clients & IllegalMonitorStateException

Hi Markus,
I agree with you. I don't know how the discussion was closed but if an authority intervenes and terminates something that takes place on an open forum, that certainly leaves a bunch of questions dangling concerning the openness.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren