Re: [technology-pmc] Re: [ecf-dev] Re: [tools-pmc] Newsreader project

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 3:10 AM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eric Rizzo wrote:
Wim Jongman wrote:
Hi Eric,

I was hoping it would speed things up. Can you elaborate on your concerns?

I'd really like to see Salvo included in the Helios packages (and possibly the 3.6 "Classic" SDK build). I'm wondering out loud how the decision (making it a sub-project of Technology vs. a component of ECF) will impact the ability for it to be delivered with Helios.

First, what is Salvo?  Is it just another name for the newsreader or something else?

Yes that is the name of the newsreader.
were...no other projects (other than the Eclipse Platform) have pieces in the SDK.

Except for Mylyn?

Back to the top