[ecf-dev] DS for ResourceRepresentations

Hi Scott

I'm posting to the list as I thought it'd would be better to discuss this
on the list instead of the bugzilla. I'm still not sure to 100% that I
understood your reaquirements completely.
The current implementation in my patch uses DS but it does not 3rd party
resource representations to depend on DS. The factory itself needs DS
sartet and depends on it. Would you like that the whole system does not
depend on DS or just the new resource representation?.

Cheers
André

Back to the top