Re: [ecf-dev] ECF move to tools project? Committers please vote

Hi,

even if the Runtime project starts after Ganymede why would you move to Tools and move again a few month later if thats where you want to end up? What is benefit of pressing for a "temporary" move?

Are you uncertain that the Runtime TL-project will come ?

cheers
christian