[ecf-dev] Re: jslp bundle from Orbit

eScott Lewis wrote:
Hi Markus and Chris,

I'm trying to set up using the Orbit-built copy of the jSLP bundle (id=ch.ethz.iks.slp) but when I look at the Orbit-built copy of the jSLP bundle

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20080203062035/bundles/ch.ethz.iks.slp_1.0.0.RC2_v200802011126.jar

The contents of this jar does not seem right...i.e. the jar itself is only 4k in size, and if I look inside it I don't see any class files at all.

It looks like perhaps the build.properties may not be including the ch directory (which has the class files located underneath).

Could this get fixed and respin an Orbit build sometime soon?

Thanks,

Scott

Hi,

when I do a PDE export from within Eclipse, classes get exported in the bundle. However the Bundle-Classpath isn't set in the MANIFEST.MF.

Btw. Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment is set to J2SE1.3 but to my knowledge jSLP even works with J2ME. Thus we might wanna change this to CDC1.0?

Cheers
Markus

Back to the top