Re: [ecd-tools-wg] Updated ECD Tools WG charter, plus initial member candidates list

Le lun. 17 juin 2019 à 18:12, Dave Neary <dneary@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi everyone,

I have received and integrated another round of comments in the draft WG
definition, I think the time has come to have an initial meeting to
define initial scope, members, and get this moving.

I would like to propose a 1h meeting the week of July 1st, which will
have the following agenda:

1. Initial member commitments to participate in Working Group (please
confirm by email in advance of the meeting your intention to participate
in the working group)

I intend to participate

2. Definition of initial technical and marketing goals
 - Technical scope ideas: Definition of a Workspace CRD format,
standardization of running developer tools in containers (eg. debuggers)
 - Marketing scope: Set initial goals for the WG in terms of raising
awareness of Eclipse as a home for modern cloud IDEs
3. Recruit budget sub-committee to define initial budget requirements

I have set up a Doodle poll to decide on a meeting time. Please respond
ASAP - I will send out the meeting invite before the end of the week
with call details.

  https://doodle.com/poll/u7sunghhx66esm5v

Thank you all for your interest!

Regards,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Eclipse Che Ecosystem & Community Manager
Open Source Program Office - Red Hat