[ecd-tools-wg] ECD Tools WG Kick-off meeting: Wednesday, July 3rd, 10am EST (was: Re: Updated ECD Tools WG charter, plus initial member candidates list)

Hi everyone,

Based on the results of the Doodle, we will have the ECD Tools working
group kick-off meeting at 10am EST on Wednesday, July 3rd.

Meeting details will follow, with a calendar invitation.

Thank you all for your interest and participation!

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Eclipse Che Ecosystem & Community Manager
Open Source Program Office - Red Hat

Back to the top