Re: [ecd-tools-wg] Updated ECD Tools WG charter, plus initial member candidates list

Hi everyone,

I have received and integrated another round of comments in the draft WG
definition, I think the time has come to have an initial meeting to
define initial scope, members, and get this moving.

I would like to propose a 1h meeting the week of July 1st, which will
have the following agenda:

1. Initial member commitments to participate in Working Group (please
confirm by email in advance of the meeting your intention to participate
in the working group)
2. Definition of initial technical and marketing goals
 - Technical scope ideas: Definition of a Workspace CRD format,
standardization of running developer tools in containers (eg. debuggers)
 - Marketing scope: Set initial goals for the WG in terms of raising
awareness of Eclipse as a home for modern cloud IDEs
3. Recruit budget sub-committee to define initial budget requirements

I have set up a Doodle poll to decide on a meeting time. Please respond
ASAP - I will send out the meeting invite before the end of the week
with call details.

  https://doodle.com/poll/u7sunghhx66esm5v

Thank you all for your interest!

Regards,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Eclipse Che Ecosystem & Community Manager
Open Source Program Office - Red Hat

Back to the top