Re: [che-dev] Dev process

Hello developers.

Small updates.

1. We removed from our dependecy pom all unnecessary dependencies not related to che.
   For this moment this is only properties. But soon it will be actual dependency management.
   From this time if you want to introduce new dependency or change dependency version  it have to be approved by Eclipse
   List of already approved dependencies is here
   https://dev.eclipse.org/ipzilla/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&component=technology.che&long_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailcc2=1&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=
   See state approved.

2. I've put here
   https://github.com/codenvy/codenvy-dev-resources/blob/master/che-codestyle/src/main/resources/che-codestyle-intellij.xml
   Intellij source code formatter that all developers should use.
   In a couple of days in this mail list   we will initiate discussing about:
   Github pull request
   Code format
   Findbugs issues. etc.

Feel free to add anything you need.