Re: [che-dev] Dev process

Small updates
We found that 4.0.0 works fine with Java 8 and we also want to speed up a bit java 8 integration so we decided to:
1. For 3.10 starting from June 3 enable Java 8 as target runtime and build environment. Source code allowed only Java 7 compatible.
2. If everything is ok for 3.11 we will enable Java 8 features. Note that our GWT version is not allowed Java 8 specific features.