Re: [che-dev] Regarding Tutorial

Hi!

You can have a look at our Che documentation: http://eclipseche.org

Depending on the usage you would like to have with Che you may be interested in different sections in the documentation (Use Che as an IDE, Use Che as a workspace server, Write Che IDE plug-ins). If you are interested in developing a Che extension you can also have a quick look at our Extension Development Workflow page.

We are currently refining/improving some parts of the doc. Additions to the doc will be available with the next release of Che (3.12).

Stephane

Hello Team,

Am a newbie using Eclipse Che. Is there any tutorial or sample project available to demonstrate the usage of Eclipse Che.

Can we create a eclipse java plugin in Che.

Thanks

Santhosh