Re: [atf-dev] Installing ATF 0.2.3M3 with Linux 64bit JDK

Well mainly I am interested in the 'pop-up' context sensitive stuff, I
plan to continue checking the site and debugging it with
Firefox/Firebug.

I've been using Aptana for months, but it has several issues I don't
like including the fact that it doesn't correctly identify
functions/objects I've coded and it fails to give context help when I
use them. Also I found the syntax coloring in Aptana to be slightly
lacking in some areas.

Thank you for replying :)