[atf-dev] ATF debug issue

 Hello,
I’m facing a problem with the ATF debugger, I was wondering if someone could help me. Sometimes when I’m trying to debug a web application using ATF (Debug in Mozilla - without load from server) the debugging session isn’t displaying the source code when a breakpoint is hit. The eclipse perspective is changed to the Debug Perspective, like it does normally when a breakpoint is hit, but the source code isn’t being shown. I’ve also noticed that the stack trace displayed, in these occasions, isn’t complete. Is there any addressed bug about it? Do you have any idea on how to fix this, or even where to look (in the source) to start an investigation?

Thanks,
Victor Osório

Back to the top