Re: [atf-dev] Installing ATF 0.2.3M3 with Linux 64bit JDK

On 8/15/07, Robert Schultz <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So then I took a different path.  Fresh eclipse again, this time I
selected the preinstalled 'Europa Update Site' AND the ATF archive at
the same time. I selected ATF feature and I went through the Europa
section and selected all the other prereqs I could find (DTP, WST,
JST, etc)

Yes, this is one of the ways to install it (this is what I do).  Not sure why you got an error by unzipping, though.  Might be a WTP issue.

As for running ATF on 64bit Linux, this is not supported.  The XULRunner build that is installed by ATF is 32bit, and you cannot run 32bit in a 64bit process.  There are two ways to fix this: (1) build a 64bit version of XULRunner, or (2) run in 32bit Java (for which you'd also need to download 32bit Eclipse).

Javier Pedemonte
ATF Developer

Back to the top