Re: [atf-dev] Re: Mozilla Perspective needs Problems

On 6/29/06, John J. Barton <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Red error markers are standard eclipse and work great. But at this point in
ATF your tooltip info is minimal "syntax error".  The real error message is
only shown on the "Problems" view, which is not visible in the Mozilla
perspective.

I agree with this.  Please open a bug and we'll continue the discussion there.  Opening a bug is the best way for us to track these things.  It's good to discuss here or on the newsgroup, but if it's not in bugzilla, then we might forget.

Javier Pedemonte
ATF Developer

Back to the top