[atf-dev] Re: Mozilla Perspective needs Problems

Hmm... I'm on Linux, where markers don't work at all at the moment [bug1] but the string you see when you hover over the annotation (right margin) or the marker (left margin) ought to be the same string as when you look in the Problems view [bug2] and yes, installing the problems view in the perspective by default sounds like a great idea.  [enh1] It shouldn't provide any new information, but it's certainly a useful view.

I'll file bug1 and enh1.  Anyone one windows who can file steps to reproduce, please file bug2.

-Adam

Back to the top