Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] XPath2 - bugs + tests

Thanks, Jesper.

I'll therefore try to create a 1.x test branch on CVS server (with the
nomenclature as advised by you). In case I would need any support, I'll let
you know.

Regards,
Mukul

From:	Jesper Steen Møller <jesper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:	"Web Standard Tools developer discussions."
            <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:	10/14/2011 12:04 PM
Subject:	Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] XPath2 - bugs + tests
Sent by:	wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 14/10/2011, at 08.33, Mukul Gandhi wrote:

      For the changes I make to 1.x branch, I've to locally add any new
      tests for
      them on my local environment. I fear this current local environment
      here,
      since I might loose my local 1.4 tests someday, and that would hurt
      me :( Therefore, can we create a new 1.x test branch on Source
      Editing CVS
      server (I'll contribute the initial version of that)?

By all means, I' m fine with that. This should be called 3_2 maintenance
for consistency with the rest of WTP, I guess. You might want to base it
the 3_2 tag, I guess.

I did try to the the tests to run under 1.4 at some point, but it was
pretty complicated for a number of reasons.

-Jesper

Back to the top