Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] XPath2 - bugs + tests

Hi Jesper,

From:	Jesper Steen Møller <jesper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:	"Web Standard Tools developer discussions."
            <wtp-wst-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:	10/13/2011 02:23 AM
Subject:	Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] XPath2 - bugs + tests
Sent by:	wtp-wst-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Mukul, would you be interested in backporting Łukasz's bugs to the 1.x
branch?

Sure. I would be interested to look at the findings made by Łukasz, and
would backport the changes proposed by him to the 1.x branch (that's at JDK
1.4 level, but I'm currently maintaining it for benefit to Xerces project).

And, I had another idea for a while. The 1.x branch of WTP XPath2 engine,
doesn't have a corresponding unit test branch (which should be at 1.4
level). The unit test branch currently is only on HEAD (and that is at 1.5
level, and which cannot work with the processor code on the 1.x branch),
and that tests only code base from HEAD.

For the changes I make to 1.x branch, I've to locally add any new tests for
them on my local environment. I fear this current local environment here,
since I might loose my local 1.4 tests someday, and that would hurt
me :( Therefore, can we create a new 1.x test branch on Source Editing CVS
server (I'll contribute the initial version of that)?

Regards,
Mukul

Back to the top