Re: [Wtp-wst-dev] WS-I source code

Let me know if you are interested in actually generating the WS-I report and whether you are testing wsdls only or messages with corresponding wsdls . It may not be so obvious on how to do that. In eclipse, we morphed a command line testing tool that generates a report to 2 validators -- a message validator that is used in conjunction with the tcpip monitor; and a wsdl validator that extends the core wsdl validator.

Actually, that is exactly what I'm interested in doing. Generating the WS-I report. For the time being I'll be testing WSDLs only, but I can see the need for us to be able to test the messages as well. What I first want to do is create an ANT Task that can be used to validate and produce the necessary report. I'll be using XSLT to generate the WSDL files from some standard specifications that we have, and need the ability to validate and produce the report in batch, outside of the Eclipse environment. I can build or enhance the necessary Ant task if needed, just need to know where to start to get the report generation going, any help you can provide would be appreciate. I don't think the organization I work for would have any issue with contributing the Ant task back to the project.

Dave

Back to the top