-----Original Message-----
From: wtp-wst-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-wst-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Craig Salter

Hi Dave,

In additional to validation, I want to get some kind of XML instance generator into the build and an XML editor that assists valid insertion of child elements in their proper sequence position.

We do have these capabilities in our initial contribution and plan to refresh this soon.  I think that our XML editor needs to be improved (providing  better menus in the source view) to make these sort of operations more accessable.   Perhaps that's something you could help us with Dave?   I'll set up a call offline so that we can discuss.

thanks

Craig

Back to the top