From: David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/22/2010 09:43 AM
Subject: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2.1 M-build
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2.1 M-build

Please document your Project's testing and approval of this build,
by Thursday, 2 PM (Eastern Time),

or let us know if that's not possible.

There was only one fix that went in this past week:
Bug 320450 -  Classpath problems because the IDependencyGraph is missing data

effecting following bundle:

org.eclipse.wst.common.modulecore

So I'd suggest teams test things that might be effected by that bug?
Or, if clearly not effected, perhaps just test things you wouldn't normally test?

Or, just continue with whatever type of "release testing" you have planned.
It's up to each project to decide what's appropriate, but we still need the smoke test promotion
page updated even if only minimal testing done.

Current Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.2.1-M/20100722005724/M-3.2.1-20100722005724/

Smoketest Results

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R321_07222010