From: David M Williams [mailto:david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 9:07 AM
To: Webtools releng discussion list
Subject: Re: [wtp-releng] Status and outlook for this week's I-build?

If anyone else wants to peek at the build before the unit tests are done, you can always drill down to the "build in progress" ..

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/projects/wtp-R3.2.0-I/workdir/I-3.2.0-20100304133125/

If/when people have fixes ready/available, I'd just as soon re-start the build, instead of waiting for the (expense) tests to finish ...

Just post a note here if/when you want to request a re-build.

If no one requests it ... my guess is the current tests will finish about 3 PM (Eastern) and then we could do a re-build? Once _everyone_ is ready?

Nitin Dahyabhai/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/04/2010 11:52 AM

Re: [wtp-releng] Status and outlook for this week's I-build?

Sent by:

wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am reverting some changes made for JSDT bug 274550, as that work is incomplete and the overall experience with web projects suffers as a result.  It will not require anyone to retest, but your Project Explorer contents may look or behave odd (more odd...) without the reversion.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing