From: Nitin Dahyabhai/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/04/2010 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [wtp-releng] Status and outlook for this week's I-build?
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am reverting some changes made for JSDT bug 274550, as that work is incomplete and the overall experience with web projects suffers as a result.  It will not require anyone to retest, but your Project Explorer contents may look or behave odd (more odd...) without the reversion.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing