[wtp-releng] Let's try and make every build green

Remember that we should address JUnit failures right away ... not just
once a week when we produce our I-build.

org.eclipse.wst.dtd.ui.tests.DTDUITestSuite 3
org.eclipse.wst.html.core.tests.HTMLCoreTestSuite
org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui.tests.XMLUITestSuite 4

I know the source editing team has said these are problems with the tests,
not the code, and they are working on them, and these can hopefully be
fixed quickly, but I'd suggest if JUnits can not be fixed within 24 hours
of when they first appear, that they be removed from the suite (and a bug
opened for them, of course) just so I don't have to go and look at the
detail for every build  ... well, me and a dozen other people ... its a
waste of our time, in addition to causing everyone else to simply ignore
the build results.