Re: [wtp-releng] 61 JUnit failures on the latest 3.0.1 build

I've tried a couple of different things to get the same failure, but while
I am able to cause failures in those tests, I haven't been able to get the
exact same failure message so far.  I'm commenting the 3 failures in
source editing, all of which are new, for now.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing
IBM Rational

Helen Zhang <hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/08/2008 09:51 AM
Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[wtp-releng] 61 JUnit failures on the latest 3.0.1 build

There are 61 Junit failures on our latest 301 build.  Can teams please
look into them ASAP.  Smoketest is on hold till we have these resolved.
Thanks!

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-M/20080808032342/M-3.0.1-20080808032342/

org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.tests.bvt.AutomatedBVT
DNF
0

org.eclipse.jst.jsp.tests.encoding.JSPEncodingTestSuite
1
74
org.eclipse.jst.pagedesigner.tests.AllTests
2
110
org.eclipse.jst.server.core.tests.AllTests
54
212

org.eclipse.wst.css.tests.encoding.CSSEncodingTestSuite
1
37

org.eclipse.wst.html.tests.encoding.HTMLEncodingTestSuite
1
34

org.eclipse.wtp.releng.tests.TestBuild
1
2

Regards,
Helen Zhang PMPĀ®
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)
IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443