RE: [wtp-releng] 61 JUnit failures on the latest 3.0.1 build

We are investigating the 2 Junit failures in the pagedesigner. This should not stop the Smoke Test in other subprojects.

From: Helen Zhang [mailto:hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 6:52 AM
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-releng] 61 JUnit failures on the latest 3.0.1 build

There are 61 Junit failures on our latest 301 build.  Can teams please look into them ASAP.  Smoketest is on hold till we have these resolved.  Thanks!

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-M/20080808032342/M-3.0.1-20080808032342/

org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.tests.bvt.AutomatedBVT

DNF

0

org.eclipse.jst.jsp.tests.encoding.JSPEncodingTestSuite

1

74

org.eclipse.jst.pagedesigner.tests.AllTests

2

110

org.eclipse.jst.server.core.tests.AllTests

54

212

org.eclipse.wst.css.tests.encoding.CSSEncodingTestSuite

1

37

org.eclipse.wst.html.tests.encoding.HTMLEncodingTestSuite

1

34

org.eclipse.wtp.releng.tests.TestBuild

1

2

Regards,

Helen Zhang PMP®
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)

IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443

Back to the top