[wtp-releng] Are we about to fix all the versioning errors in 3.0.1?

In the latest 3.0.1 candidate, I see two remaining "qualifier only" problems:

org.eclipse.wst.xmleditor.doc.user

org.eclipse.jst.jsf.apache.trinidad.tagsupport_sdk.feature

I've fixed the xmleditor.doc.user bundle (I forgot to release) the changes ...

Can we get the trinidad.tagsupport_sdk.feature fixed today also? (I don't think a smoke test would have to wait for it ... but, our RC3 candidate should.)

Back to the top