[wtp-pmc] Re: EclipseCon

I'd like to point out that Lawrence is entirely correct: the WTP PMC is responsible for Web Tools/Tooling content at EclipseCon, not just WTP. In fact, it is very important that the PMCs, in their EclipseCon program committee roles, examine and consider all the content, including non-project submissions.

- Bjorn

As I understand it, WTP is responsible for the Web Tools track, not the WTP track. In this light, RadRails, an Eclipse based Ruby on Rails IDE is certainly within scope.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top