Re: [wtp-pmc] release review draft slide deck ACTION REQUIRED

Hi Tim,

The NLS statement is correct. Our language pack will contain translations for all the languages that base Eclipse translates. We should follow the convention that base Eclipse has been using, that is, distribute the language pack as a feature via a separate zip file. For example:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/L-3.0.1_Translations-200409161125/index.php

Thanks,

Jeff

"Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>

06/25/2005 02:37 AM

"WTP PMC communications \(including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions\)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Jeffrey Liu/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, Craig Salter/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, "David M Williams" <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Naci Dai" <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[wtp-pmc] release review draft slide deck  ACTION REQUIRED

PMC Members, Jeffrey, and Craig:

Attached please find the draft of the WTP 0.7 release review, to be held July 6th, a week from Wednesday.

PMC members: Please review the slide deck for accuracy and send edits to me to incorporate.
Jeffrey: Please see the NLS statement on page 9 and verify/correct.
Craig/David: Please see the standards ?s on page 15 and verify/correct
Anyone: If you can generate download statistics (I’ve been unsuccessful), please provide info for page 21

Page 24 should be the only other location with TBDs, and I own following up with Janet on those.

Thanks,

-t
 [attachment "Eclipse WTP 0.7 Release Review.ppt" deleted by Jeffrey Liu/Toronto/IBM]

Back to the top