Re: [wtp-dev] Alternative to WTP editors with TM4E and LSP4E

Hi Angelo,

I'm well aware of typescript.java and confirm it's currently working much better than the experiment I'm sharing.
BlueSky and TypeScript.java do share the same textmate layer.
However, the interesting part of my proposal compared to typescript.java is that it relies on a server conform to the LSP protocol, so it doesn't require any specific development for those languages and factorize all the maintenance effort to LSP4E and the language server. On the long term, I just hope tsserver will support or provide bindings for the Language Server Protocol so we could directly use it.

Cheers,

Back to the top