[wtp-dev] Silent failure in Neon javascript project, can't read javascript some javascript files

I'm using Neon 4.6.0 and JSDT 1.0.0.v201605232053 and I set up a _javascript_ project.

I included my own code as a _javascript_ resource at src/main/_javascript_, plus d3.min.js - which is not parsed by Eclipse, so I don't get an outline.

I get a error in the console from Tern which says it's too big.

Is there a limitation?

Is there an alternative to Tern, which I only installed because of supposed ECMAscript 6 compatibility.

Thanks
Adam

Back to the top