Re: [wtp-dev] Fwd: [epp-dev] Neon RC2 packages

I have public samples for java2typescript showing:
- Autocomplete:
https://github.com/BestSolution-at/eclipsecon2016code/blob/master/at.bestsolution.econ.typedaway.core/src/at/bestsolution/econ/typedaway/core/complete/TypescriptProposalComputer.java

- Error-Markers:
https://github.com/BestSolution-at/eclipsecon2016code/blob/master/at.bestsolution.econ.typedaway.core/src/at/bestsolution/econ/typedaway/core/marker/TypescriptAnnotationModel.java

What I'm not sure is if we are all really discussing the same thing
because there is:
- tsserver who has a JSON-Protocol and use LanguageService
  (vs-code leverages it for Typescript)
- language-server-api who has a different JSON-Protocol than tsserver
  (although they are similar)
- LanguageService the low-level implementation

Tom

--
Thomas Schindl, CTO
BestSolution.at EDV Systemhaus GmbH