Re: [wtp-dev] Improve Phaser Editor JSDT support

Hi Arian,

I know you wish not to use tern.java but do you want I initialize the tern plugin in order to you play with it? I have noticed that Phaser uses ACE Editor (editor in Web Browser) in their website.
If you develop the Phaser tern plugin, ACE Editor will be able to use it too. It seems that it exists too Phaser supoport for Sublime. So I think for Phaser, it should be very good to have one tern plugin which supports several editors.

Tell me if you want I initialize it.

Regard's Angelo

Ok thanks very much guys, I will take a look to those resources.

Arian