[wtp-dev] Regrets for the WTP Status Meeting - 9-15-11

I will not be able to attend tomorrow's meeting on Keith's absence.

Also, no one will be available to run the smoketests this week on behalf of
XSD, WSDL and Web Services.

This should not be a problem since nothing new has been provided for these
components.

Saludos / Best Regards,

Ivan Castro Alvarez
Rational Application Developer - XML & Web Services Tools Developer

 (Embedded     Phone: 52-33-3669-7000 x3973 | Mobile:     (Embedded image moved to file:
 image moved   52-33-3952-5599                                          pic19927.gif)IBM
 to file:      E-mail: ivanc@xxxxxxxxxxx
 pic25724.jpg) ""God put me on this earth to accomplish a      2200 Camino A El Castillo
 2D barcode -  certain number of things. Right now I am              El Salto, JAL 45680
 encoded with  so far behind that I will never die."" -                           Mexico
 contact       Bill Waterson
 information