[wtp-dev] Quiet week begins ... with our RC4b

I think we are done now. Some potential "last minute" problems I think have been solved satisfactorily without us having to respin, which means our "RC4b build" will become our Indigo "R build" next week, as we prepare the final stages of the release.

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.3.0/S-3.3.0RC4b-20110607160810/

Also, in case you were wondering, our Release Review for WTP 3.3.0 has been deemed successful by the EMO so we are good to go, except for all the last minute "Final Daze" activities.

Thanks everyone. Almost there.

Back to the top