[wtp-dev] Disabling validation in JUnit tests

We have for some time using the code below under the belief that it would disable build validation, however stack traces I'm seeing in our JUnit output lead me to believe that validation is running.  Are there other things that need to be done to disable validation in builds?

final GlobalConfiguration config = new GlobalConfiguration(ConfigurationManager.getManager().getGlobalConfiguration());

config.setDisableAllValidation(true);

config.passivate();

config.store();

--Cam